Wednesday, August 3, 2011

eurotrip

Today marks the halfway point of Josh and I's journey through western europe. It's our last day in Nice, France but we are choosing to take a day trip through Eze Village and Monaco. The trip has been amazing and I have been keeping better track through written notes in my journal. It's hard for me to find time to write when i'm trying to capture the immense beauty that surrounds this part of the earth.

Yesterday we went to the beach in Nice, and traveled through the old town and market. for lunch we grabbed a french baguette and goat cheese and enjoyed it on the beach. We climed up L'Chateau to capture some amazing views of Nice. I have many pictures, but will post them when time isn't such a precious artifact. I wish time or money wasn't an issue and i could prolong my trip. Reality is going to be a tough endeavor to face.

A bottle of wine and lovers amongst a pebbley beach topped off our evening. We are staying at Villa Saint Exupery in Nice. It's an incredible hostel.. i have a feeling ill be back someday.

Anyways, it's time i say goodbye to this screen and set my eyes on a more captivating view : )

Au Revoir

No comments: