Monday, March 21, 2011

The sun shines brighter in Denver, Colorado

First off- HAPPY SPRING TO ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL BEINGS~

It's been a few weeks since I've dabbled in my interweb journalism, but travels and excitement upon seeing lovers has brought my mind much afar from concentrating on pixels of digital light..

My journey back home for some Minnesota nice treated me very well. I was able to spend time with my beautiful family and am now 19 years old! Oh, how time flies! The week was laced with immaculate dinners out with friends and Joshua, and kisses and plain ol' love!!! I feel refreshed and alive, to say the least. I returned home late last night to the dry warmth that Denver knows so well.

I ended my first day of classes with a much-needed walk around Wash Park. I love Wash Park because it reminds me of Lake Calhoun in Minneapolis. Friendly dog walkers and cyclers line the paths. There's something about people getting outdoors and being active that stirs up motivation and passion within me..

I love the earth!

My sunkissed face generates the heat of an entire day at the beach! The date is March 21, 2011 and the temperature was 70 degrees today. I was in absolute awe when I stepped outside today! I got my bike fixed, too, and am ready to take on life.

Yet, alas, hunger is driving my vision and mentality away from this screen and into a plate of delicious veggies!

Adios ... from the happiest sunburnt chica alive.

No comments: