Monday, February 14, 2011

a day of love

happy valentines day universe!

although this silly hallmark holiday is a tricky market tactic to pull in millions of consumer dollars, i love participating in its cheesy effect.
it is my second valentines day with my beautiful boyfriend, and although we are 600 miles apart, i can feel the love!! (and that's what its all about right?) Who need a $100 bouquet of flowers? I sure don't.

Yet, although I admire whoever deemed February 14th to be the "day of love", I can't help but to feel as if each day is its own sort of Valentines day.
I have amazing friends and family who immerse me with love everyday!
But, for now I will squeeze Valentines Day for all that it's worth. Whether it's telling my boyfriend that I love him a million times over or texting my entire phonebook that I LOVE THEM, i will do so in hopes that it creates a smile or two!

Doesn't it feel good to be loved?

Til next time!
Lana

No comments: